Omni Hires Six New Client Solutions Managers
MILWAUKEE, WI, June 25, 2018 — With the addition of Omni’s new Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Maureen Haeger, last Fall, comes six new client solutions managers this quarter.
“Omni has been in a strategic growth mode since the beginning of the year,” said Haeger. “Together with the other members of the leadership team and our board, we have successfully rounded out our sales team and are ready to hit the streets. Our freshly assembled team comes from many backgrounds and specialties and brings a high caliber of knowledge and know-how.”
We are proud to announce the following have joined the team:
- Aaron Koats – Mr. Koats joins Omni with more than 20 years of sales and business development experience in technology and communication industries.
- Alex Gibson – With more than 20 years of business development experience in the technology and financial industries, Mr. Gibson joins Omni with a robust consulting background.
- Angela Palmer – Most recently, Ms. Palmer was welcomed to Omni’s team. She has more than 15 years of successful technology consulting and staffing business development experience, working with organizations to help them exceed their business goals.
- Aslinn Merriman – Coming to us from Cisco, Ms. Merriman brings more than a decade of business development experience in the technology industry, with a focus on security.
- Juan Godina – With more than 15 years of experience, Mr. Godina joins Omni with an extensive background in the financial and healthcare sectors.
- Peter Ells – Most recently at Microsoft, Mr. Ells has joined the Omni team with a focus on developing Strategic Alliances and driving partner and software relationships across all territories. He has more than 20 years of business development and sales experience in the technology industry.
Eric Evans, vice president of operations, added, “The new business development team complements our robust technical consultant base. The added strength of an experienced sales front will help direct the company into a new era.”
For more information, please contact Maureen Haeger at 414.831.4802 x 1114 or Maureen.Haeger@omniresources.com.