At Omni, technology innovation is the center of our universe. Having a diverse team of seasoned engineers and consultants keeps us on the leading edge of new technologies. We help our clients make informed decisions that fit with their unique goals, scope, budget and timeline.
We are currently hiring experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Developers. At Omni, you’ll get fresh BI challenges all the time. You solve the problem, apply the best practices and build the foundation that our savvy client teams can pick up and run. Then you get to roll up your sleeves and dig into something new.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Proven development experience using SSAS, SSIS and SSRS on SQL Server
- Expert data warehouse and cube design principles, including dimensional modeling and aggregations
- SQL/MDX query performance tuning experience
- Hands on ETL experience using SSIS to populate data warehouse and data marts and automating the processing of cubes
- Solid experience in performance tuning of SSAS Cubes and SSIS Code, conﬁguration management and SQL Proﬁling
- Expert comprehension of the MDX query language Experience in dashboard and report creation that package game-changing business data for our clients
Bonus points if you also have:
- SharePoint experience
- Previous consulting experience
- Power BI Tools
- Microsoft cube development experience using DAX
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications
Join our team to get all the standard benefits along with:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Lively Slack chat
- Employee stock ownership plan and 401K
Omni does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply.
Share this position