At Omni, technology innovation is the center of our universe. Having a diverse team of seasoned engineers and consultants keeps us on the leading edge of new technologies. We help our clients make informed decisions that fit with their unique goals, scope, budget and timeline.
We are currently looking to add an experienced Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to our Software Consulting team. This position works with our customers to define and capture requirements so that our consultants can build the right software solution to meet those business needs.
At Omni, you are not just the go-between or the bridge between business and technology. Our clients will rely on you to help them make informed decisions regarding prioritization and business requirements.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of quality assurance testing experience
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a consulting role preferred
- Experience working in an automated environment is a must
- Knowledge of all aspects of software development life cycle
- Familiarity with various approaches to technology and solution-based road-mapping
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience gathering, analyzing, translating and composing technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
You will need to be able to:
- A minimum of four years recruitment experience with at least two of those years in the technology industry
- Build consensus
- Distinguish user requests from underlying business needs
- Provide solutions to identified obstacles
- Analyze the tradeoffs between usability and performance
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Develop effective strategies and test plans
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects; Report bugs and errors to development teams; Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Omni does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply.
Share this position