At Omni, technology innovation is the center of our universe. Having a diverse team of seasoned engineers and consultants keeps us to the leading edge of new technologies. We help our clients make informed decisions that fit with their unique goals, scope, budget and timeline.
We are currently hiring experienced K2 developers in and around the Chicago, IL area. In this role, you will be working with other highly skilled developers on a collaborative team that loves to geek-out over the latest in tools and technology. You will be responsible for building and maintaining critical business process automation solutions using K2 forms and workflow technologies.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Two (2)+ years’ as a K2 Developer with experience using SmartObjects, smartforms and workflow
- Experience with K2 Designer, K2 Studio, K2 Workspace and K2 for Visual studio
- Experience in projects converting paper process to simple as well as complex forms, build workflow and integration with systems
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage collaboration, innovation, cross training, and continuous improvement
Bonus points if you also have:
- Working experience with SharePoint administration
- Previous experience with .NET integration with the K2 API
- Strong SQL Server back-end development
- Three (3)+ years’ experience working in a consulting environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Any K2 Certifications to include K2 blackpearlCore, K2 smartforms builder, K2 blackperl extensions, K2 Connect and/or K2 for SharePoint and InfoPath
Join our team to get all the standard benefits along with:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Bi-weekly tech talks presented by your peers
- Lively Slack chat
- Employee stock ownership plan
Omni does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply.
Share this position